Woods Country Cove

Tuesday, June 20, 2017

In & Around Our Neck Of The Woods

I have been busy with yard work and my gardens and  well … just taking in all the beauty  this time of year has to offer as it is my fave time of year . The weather had been very hot and humid with clear blue sky's the past  week but yesterday the breezes were cool and the clouds to the north were wonderful as the sun set and shone on them  . I love the big puffy clouds with ridges and deep edges and the detail is amazing in each one as each one is  , one of natures many perfections .

                                                         
                                                         Looks like a painting in the sky !





We had a drop or two of rain but nothing major just enough to relive the gardens of the dryness and plump up all my plants again . I have had to water them but nothing beats natures nectar from the sky's .  The birds and critters about have been busy at the feeders and with their nesting as well as keeping me entertained . I like watching the birds chase about bugs it’s soo funny and chipmunks well we have two new babies about which I haven't been able to photograph as of yet they are still quite shy and skittish and don't know what to think of Miggs .  Speaking about Miggs we have been enjoying early morning long walks and I love to pick wild daisies and  buttercups and bring them home .


                    Miggs  has been kept busy watching the yard and following me about.


                                                     And then... well being a dog lol ! 


               It is now officially summer WOOHOO ! Happy Summer to you all . 

Well that's about it for me for now.  I will be popping in and out of blog land over the next while and trying to post at least once a week as this time of year like most of you are away from the computer and outside enjoying the lovely weather ,
                               
     I welcome a few new followers to our Neck Of The Woods at Woods Country Cove  and thank all of you for taking the time to pop by and or leave a comment .
                    
                                          Until next time , have a great week everyone  !
                                                    
   
              Country Gal




4 comments:

Anvilcloud said...

Nice vase and flowers pic.

William Kendall said...

We had some of those big clouds in the evening sky last night.

The Furry Gnome said...

Just a great time of year!

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

There is nothing quite like seeing the sunlight illuminating clouds. What beautiful and inspirational sights, Elaine. And your flowers are lovely as is Miggs too.