Woods Country Cove

Saturday, January 14, 2017

A Bit Of Technical Difficulty

 

Hello everyone .

I am experiencing a bit of technical problems here on my blog . All of a sudden after 7 years of blogging I have lost my Google Friend Connect Followers  below my Country Covers which is odd considering all my sign ins and accounts are  and always have been with google  . It is in all the code of my blog like it should be and with in the dashboard but not visable on the side bar of my blog anymore and I have been racking my brain and done everything I can from this end  even  Papa who is my tech nerd helped and still nothing  . The funny thing is that my other blog my photography blog which I don't seem to use as much these days the   Google Friend Connect Followers  is ok and nothing has changed with either of them  in any way either at least not from this end . I have sent blogger and Google I guess it would be a yell out for HELP ! and see if and when they come up with any answers for me . In the mean time I guess I just wait and hope it comes back on my side bar .  I do appreciate all who do follow me and have been over the past  several years and I would hate to loose touch with you all  just because this thing isn't working properly . Any who just thought I would let you all know just incase as I don't know if it is just with my blog  or may of  recently happened to other blogs if in fact blogger and Google are doing some updates or what ever they do lol !

                                              keep-calm-and-fingers-crossed-5

                                                                        

                                                                                            Until next time .

                                                                                            Country Gal

8 comments:

Pamela Gordon said...

That is strange! I had to flip over to my blog to see if GFC is there and it is. Sorry I can't help. Maybe it will show up again. I have had mine disappear before but just for a day or less.

William Kendall said...

Every once in awhile there's a glitch or two through Blogger. Sometimes they get fixed. I think this one will probably be that sort.

The other sort are things like photo captchas that you have no choice but to do, even if the originating blogger doesn't use captchas, and the last few weeks, lots of comments have had to be redone again because clicking on publish results in Error 400 messages. Apparently multiple complaints to blogger about both lead absolutely nowhere.

Margaret Birding For Pleasure said...

Yes they have been doing 'things' recently. Now I do ont know if this is what you are referring to but the followers that used to bein the dashboard are still there but accesssed in the READING list. is that what you mean?

Amy at love made my home said...

I have noticed some others having problems, but these things do seem to come and go. Sometimes my followers thing doesn't appear in the sidebar and then it comes back, so I hope that yours will be OK too, give it a few days and see what happens. Here's hoping for the best for you!

sweetbriardreams said...

Don't you just hate it when something like that happens. I know it sounds silly, but have you tried removing it from the template and then reinstating it? I've done that with Google+ and it came back with the followers. I hope you get it sorted soon xx

Linda said...

No help from me as I don't use Blogger. But it will probably sort itself out, especially if it is showing on your other blog.

Faye Henry said...

Hi Elaine.. I believe that happened to me once but Blogger fixed it themselves a few days later.. If I am remembering it right.. smile.. Old age and memory... Hope it gets fixed soon.. Have a great week.. xo

DeniseinVA said...

Hope it sorts it out soon. I have had issues over the years.