Woods Country Cove

Monday, October 5, 2015

So , So !

 

It was a so so weekend . It rained with high winds and was cold on Saturday , yesterday Sunday it was chilly and cloudy in the morning but the sun popped out every now and then . I have know idea what I have done to my left side but I am not able to move very well and it hurts like  hell , feels like I have pulled muscles in the kidney area  but when ?  I have know idea ,  it started Saturday and all I did Saturday was laundry , watch some TV  and read as it was such a YUCKY ! day out . Yeah know your getting old when lol .

Sunday , Papa cleared up the garden hoses blew out any left over water from them with the air compressor and put them in storage , whilst he did that I got the chiminea going and just puttered .  We are slowly getting the gardens cleaned up all though I was hoping to get a jump on them this year as we started out well  and would of had them done by now but the weather has been a factor plus my body is not cooperating here with me either . I haven't even been taking photos either which is odd for me . Oh well cant be on the ball all the time now can we  ? . 

                              But I will share a few photos from last  year in October   that I just love !

OCTOBER 2014 (24 of 50)

 

OCTOBER 2014 (20 of 50)

Miggs loves playing in the leaf piles and loves it when Papa uses the leaf blower to ! Soon she will be doing this again once we have more leaves on the ground .

OCTOBER 2014 (43 of 50)

                                        I would like to welcome a new follower  Henny Penny Lane                           

                                                                                   Until next time

                                                                               Country Gal

16 comments:

Linda Kay said...

Nothing cuter than a dog playing in the leaves, especially when it's Miggs. Hope you get to feeling a bit more frisky!

Gail said...

Hope you feel better soon.

Love these pics and gotta love that Miggs!

Henny Penny said...

Same kind of weekend here and again today! Miggs is the cutest dog! Those pictures should be on a calendar!

Dagmar said...

Hope you get back to feeling like yourself soon again.. Love the photos..Miggs is adorable.
Xo
Dagmar

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

I hope you feel better soon. We had a nasty week last week with those systems that rolled in but this week it looks like the hurricane has gone out to sea so we are saved from that, thank goodness! Our friends along the coast and up in western PEI don't need any more rain just now. Your pup looks adorable palying n the leaves. Have a lovely day and take it easy.

Blessings,
Sandi

Linda said...

Hope you are feeling better....Soon!
Take care...
Cheers!
Linda :o)

Primitive Stars said...

Afternoon, love Miggs in the leaves, how sweet. Rainy here today, blessings Francine.

William Kendall said...

Miggs looks like she enjoys it!

Buttons Thoughts said...

Oh dear please take care of yourself. Love seeing Miggs. Hug B

Martha said...

I LOVE that first photo. It is spectacular! I hope you are feeling better soon.

Margaret Birding For Pleasure said...

these are gorgeous images of Miggs in the leaves.

Linda said...

I've just about got all the garden clean up done. The quickly cooling weather made me glad I had done lots the week before. But of course there are still the leaves to come down, bit by bit. Good thing for mulching on the mower.

Pamela Gordon said...

Ouch. I hope you will feel better soon Elaine. Sweet photos of Miggs in the leaves. Take care of yourself.
Pam

DeniseinVA said...

Feel better soon Elaine. Love Miggs in the leaves.

Amy at love made my home said...

I hope that Miggs soon has some great piles of leaves to play in, but more than that I hope that you are soon alright again. Take care of yourself in the meantime. xx

Sarah Shoesmith said...

I'm sorry that you've been in pain. I hope you're feeling much better now. The photos of Miggs are fab. Wouldn't it be great to play in the leaves like that?!