Woods Country Cove

Friday, July 17, 2015

Creating , Critters , Flowers & Nature ,Oh Boy !!!!!!

 

 

JULY 2015 (17 of 58)

                                                          One of our many cheeky chipmunks  lol !

  It is a rainy day on and off  here today  lovely cool breezes windows are wide open  and  I am inside playing around with my photos that I took this week  and creating other things  like I have on my side bar like this one whilst listening to the rain and birdies !

tea_cup_by_deadlydoll-d4uf82r

                                                            Yup having one now as I do this post  lol !

JULY 2015 (11 of 58)

I enjoy displaying  my photos in many different types of framing and playing around to see what I can do with them .

JULY 2015 (44 of 58)

               Now here’s a tiny toad he is smaller then a clothes peg . We have lots of these little fellas here this year !

JULY 2015 (39 of 58)

    We are soo pleased with how our Butterfly , bee and hummer garden is blooming  and the smell from it is soo lovely !

JULY 2015 (5 of 37)

         I spotted this weird bug , looks like a fly yet a wasp or it could be a beetle of some sort ! Who knows he was interesting regardless !

JULY 2015 (55 of 58)

                                           This little butterfly was resting inside our willow hedge  !

 

JULY 2015 (57 of 58)

         I take about 50 or more photos a day this time of year as I try to capture as much as I can don't want to miss a thing , and yes I will be going out in the rain later if it lets up a bit to take photos  I am a photo nut for sure lol and last but not least my Miggs who is always my photo companion and who loves to explore with me !

                                                                          Until next time .

                                                                       country gal

11 comments:

Linda said...

All the different frames you put around your photos looks lovely. The rain is just starting here so I'm going to start sorting through the hundreds of photos I took while away. I love the cute little toad beside the clothespin.

eileeninmd said...

Hello, You do have some cute critters, butterflies and pretty flowers. And Miggs is adorable! Happy weekend!

William Kendall said...

The munk's thinking "if I look all innocent, she won't ask who raided the sunflower seeds."

Buttons Thoughts said...

Oh your photos deserve to be presented in frames so creativily they are incredible. Miggs is lookin' good. Hug B

Michelle said...

This is a great series of shots. Nice to see Miggs at the end!

Linda Kay said...

Love your picture artwork, girlfriend. Have a great weekend!

Deb said...

We are all happy that you love to photograph as we enjoy the results. Miggs looks like you exhausted him today. lol It's raining here now. It sounds wonderful as it hits the windows. I didn't have to water the flowers tonight. ;-) Deb

Primitive Stars said...

Evening, such great pictures of wildlife, you find many wonderful creatures. I like the little frog, cute,Blessings Francine.

Anvilcloud said...

Nice work on the critters of various sizes.

NanaNor's said...

Hi there, Great shots-I love your Miggs. We've had a few sunny days here and I love it! Could that be a cicada? I've never seen them up close, but know they are really ugly.
Have a great weekend.
Hugs, Noreen

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

It certainky is fun frying out different frames and/or special effects. I also spend many hours playing around with my photos finding that more can be deleted than saved.