Woods Country Cove

Saturday, November 15, 2014

Early Morning Road Trip

 

This morning Papa , Miggs and myself all went on a little road trip to drop off a small tractor blade that Papa was trading in to Al a guy he knows .  The air was crisp the winds were gently blowing and the sun was shining  quite a pleasant morning . I took photos  on the way up kind of a drive by photography shoot lol !

NOVEMBER 2014 (1 of 29)

         We see lots of these on the roads around the area this time of year as they travel from farm to farm .

NOVEMBER 2014 (3 of 29)

                               Some crops haven’t been harvested yet , I thought all would be done by now  !

NOVEMBER 2014 (5 of 29)

                                         We were traveling east and it looks like they had some snow fall  yesterday !

NOVEMBER 2014 (6 of 29)

                  A tractor pulling a stinky  tank ahead  !!!! What I call a muck tank ! we got up wind from this  lol !

NOVEMBER 2014 (7 of 29)

NOVEMBER 2014 (8 of 29)

                                                            Lots of farm land in this area and pretty land to !

NOVEMBER 2014 (9 of 29)

                                  Hello Mr farmer may I take your photo ? !!   It’s a drive by photo shoot lol !

NOVEMBER 2014 (11 of 29)

               To cold for the trainer I guess to be in the buggy for the warm up of this thoroughbred  trotter

                                                                                  so this is how they do it !

                                        We stopped in the town of Ingersoll  at this pretty little park on the way back !

NOVEMBER 2014 (18 of 29)

NOVEMBER 2014 (12 of 29)

                                   Papa saw Mr and Mrs Duck in the little creek in the park and called me over .

NOVEMBER 2014 (15 of 29)

                                                 As they swam away Papa and Miggs went for a little walk !

NOVEMBER 2014 (23 of 29)

                                        Then I took more photos of this pretty little park creek and bridge !

NOVEMBER 2014 (21 of 29)

NOVEMBER 2014 (19 of 29)

NOVEMBER 2014 (25 of 29)

NOVEMBER 2014 (22 of 29)

                                                 Then it was time to get back to the van and hit the road home !

NOVEMBER 2014 (27 of 29)

                I then took photos  on the way back as we left the area after we had enjoyed this nice little road trip !

NOVEMBER 2014 (28 of 29)

                    Mum always told me to look where I am going and not where I've been but in this case looking back from my side mirror made perfect sense to me lol  ! !

NOVEMBER 2014 (29 of 29)

                                            And from the mirror in my visor to ,  then  Home again home again jiggity jig !

We had a nice early Saturday morning road trip !  Must do this again it was fun ! Miggs loves little road trips to so much to see and smell lol !

                                                                         Until next time !

                                                                          Country Gal

11 comments:

Margaret Birding For Pleasure said...

Thank you for taking us with you on your trip and it was lovely to see all that you saw along the way.

William Kendall said...

Miggs seems to approve of the bridge!

Amy at love made my home said...

It looks and sounds as though you had a great time, but gosh, does it ever look incredibly cold!! xx

Linda Kay said...

What a fun ride for a morning. My little bro says he is all done with harvesting, now working with anhydrous applications.

Gail said...

What a wonderful trip! Beautiful photos and great place to visit.

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Hi Elaine, I have been away from blog reading for awhile and it's nice to be back and to see this post and photos on your recent day trip. Looks like it was a great day as far as the weather cooperating.

Jane and Chris said...

I see the dusting of snow! I wish that were all we got!!
Jane x

Cindy@NorthofWiarton said...

Great shoot as you go by shots ! When hubby used to Custom Combine they would go way into the cold months getting the corn off. Our Aussies melt when they know it is going to be a road trip for them ... they love it ! We got dumped on really good last night in the snow dept. right up almost over my boots. Enjoy your day E !

Primitive Stars said...

Loved the trip, thanks for letting us tag along. Loved the pictures, Blessings Francine.

Cindy said...

Loved the road trip, just so happens we have been in the mountain ridges for so long I said to hubby just yesterday that finally I have seen a farm and farm land. Love seeing the tractor on the road, not sure I"d call it a mud truck but ya get up wind for sure.

A Brit in Tennessee said...

Such a lovely drive.
The town is so inviting, lots of photo ops there !
Feels like I've been along for the ride :)
~Jo