Woods Country Cove

Friday, September 12, 2014

This & That & That & This

 

 

             The weather has changed chilly now this morning it was 10C or 50F with chilly breezes . Everything is slowly changing as the fall season closes in  . Plants in the gardens are at the end and some are still in full bloom .

SEPTEMBER 2014 (31 of 32)

SEPTEMBER 2014 (19 of 32)SEPTEMBER 2014 (21 of 32)

                                                  SEPTEMBER 2014 (18 of 32)

                                                 Early morning sky's have been soo pretty with the sun rise !

SEPTEMBER 2014 (8 of 32)

SEPTEMBER 2014 (13 of 32)

During the torrential rain storm the other night Papa had to go out and clean out one of our gutters in the front as it was clogged and over flowing . After he did that he stopped for a moment to watch the clouds as they were racing over head . He was standing outside my kitchen window and I saw an old photo opp .

SEPTEMBER 2014 (3 of 4)

                       Here we have the three stooges  sitting on top of the feeder as they do every day !

SEPTEMBER 2014 (5 of 32)

I had a MRI on Monday on my head as my blood work for my hormones said one of them was high and it shouldn’t be  well the MRI found a small spot on my Pituitary gland  so I have to go for a consultation some time when they let me know when and where  . So this could be part of why I haven’t been feeling well for some time  yes I don’t let on here that I have been struggling with stuff cause this is my happy place for me , a place where I like to share my photos and the nicer things of Woods Country Cove and from yesterdays post the strange things to lol !

                                Fall is in the air for sure here and I am looking forward to photographing the colours !

                                                                         Until next time my friends !

                                                                                Country Gal

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is a chilly morning, but the skies are clear and the moon was still visible this morning. No summer time clothes today, more like jeans, socks, long sleeves and vest. Hope you get the consultation soon and they can figure out the problem. Take care.

Bethany Carson said...

Love the flowers in the first photo--So beautiful! I also like the 3 doves, and the black and white shot of Papa!

Barbara Rogers said...

May all be well for your health...I love that blogging is your happy place. Good to connect with you here!

Linda Kay said...

Good luck with your MRI...hope all goes well, and the spot is just a spot. Love the picture of the three stooges. Those doves are a big pain on our bird feeders. The black and white is really good...in the rain and all.

Anvilcloud said...

My teeth are nearly chattering this morning; it's so cold. But I will not be putting the heat on (he said, stamping his foot).

I like the sunset pic and the one of hubby outside.

William Kendall said...

The flowers still look pretty!

Pamela Gordon said...

It is definitely cooler here today with a wind but the sun is shining. I'm sorry to hear about your health issues and hope the doctors can find a solution for you. Your flowers are still looking nice. Hugs. Pam

Jane and Chris said...

Take care of yourself. Love the pic of rain soaked Papa..looks great in black and white.
Isn't today's sun glorious!
Jane x

Plowing Through Life (Martha) said...

Such beautiful photos! I hope we have a lovely fall season, so we can continue to enjoy some flowers, and the great outdoors. I sincerely hope all goes well with your health. Happy weekend to you!

Muffy's Marks said...

Love,love the photo of Papa. Enjoy those flowers, sad to say they'll soon be frozen. I'm covering my plants tonight in hopes of preserving them for another week or so!!! Hope those docs find a simple fix, hugs and good thoughts coming your way!

ruma said...


Hello.

Great photographing. Design, composition and ideas. Very sweet atmosphere.

Greetings and hugs.

Have a good weekend. From Japan, ruma❃

Ela said...

Charming floral compositions ! I love these flowers !
Great pictures !