Woods Country Cove

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Frosty Sunny Morning

 

 

Woke to a beautiful sunny frosty morning  so we all know that I will be out there taking photos lol  Yes in my jammies of course no time to get dressed the sun will melt the frost to fast lol ! So out I go and take photos  of  interesting  frosty subjects .

 

APRIL 2014 (2 of 18)

APRIL 2014 (7 of 18)

                Just something about this down pipe that caught my attention with the frost  on it and all around  with the sun shining on it .

     APRIL 2014 (4 of 18)

APRIL 2014 (15 of 18)

                                         I have always loved photographing frost and how it forms on everything !

APRIL 2014 (14 of 18)

APRIL 2014 (13 of 18)

                                                 Love how frost sparkles in the soft morning sunlight !

APRIL 2014 (18 of 18)

                                                     Miggs enjoying her  morning biscuit out on the frosty lawn !

APRIL 2014 (8 of 18)

APRIL 2014 (11 of 18)

                                   The morning is frosty and chilly but the day today is to be warm and sunny !

                                                                     Until next time my friends !

                                                                              Country Gal

12 comments:

Primitive Stars said...

Morning, the frosty morning pictures are very pretty, Francine.

Jane and Chris said...

The downpipe shot reminds me of Christmastime!
Jane x

Willow said...

So glad you venture out in you pajamas for these wonderful shots . Frost is quite pretty ~ even more so when it is fleeting into a warmer day.
Enjoy your sun on this fine Sunday . Great shots.

Lin from A {tiny} Cottage In The Woods said...

How beautiful!!! I love frost.

Today, we woke to new snow, and low lying clouds in the valley. So pretty.

I'm so glad you enjoyed my garden post ~ how I wish I had ALWAYS gardened like my great-grandmother ~ I'm on track now. :)

Wishing you and yours a very lovely Sunday!
xo,
Lin

TexWisGirl said...

really is beautiful - and yes, the sun would have destroyed it if you had changed clothes, first. :)

Anonymous said...

It sure was frost this morning but it burned off quickly. It is warming up, not a lot, but enough. I've been walking around the garden planning all sorts of things in my mind ... better jot them down as I'm likely to forget them in a day or so :)

My Little Home and Garden said...

I'm starting to shiver just looking at these photos. I really like how you focused in on the small details of some objects to show the frost; the photos are so beautifully clear.

Have a lovely Sunday, Country Gal.

Karen

Amy at love made my home said...

We hardly had any frost this winter, only a couple of mornings at all, so it is lovely to see your frosty pictures! xx

Patsy said...

Good capture of the frost.
Hope it warms up for you today.

Linda said...

I saw the frost on the car windows....
Not as quick as you to get out there, Elaine!
Today was gorgeous...fingers crossed we continue!
Enjoy your week....
Cheers!
Linda :o)

William Kendall said...

Beautiful shots!

By noon today it was warm enough to leave the coat at home again...

Michelle said...

You did a great job of capturing the frost, but hopefully that is the last of it!